Danny here. Running it back on back-to-back weeks.
It's been pretty nuts the past several months. Thankfully, we decided to meet up here in Dallas this weekend for a quick day trip.
We met up in Oct 2022 as well, so it'll be exactly one year since we got to see each other in person. You can read a bit about what XO was up to then in the monthly recap post here.
I talk about this in the beginning of the recap video below, but September was unique because each company was in a different
stage, so each of them required a different mindset, a different set of resources, and just a unique plan. This context changing is an incredibly fun challenge and a necessary skill to build up.
If you have suggestions/thoughts about how to handle the
spinning plates feeling, I'd love to hear from you.
- Able to stabilize the net growth for active subscribers. August we had
-98so having a net growth of
15is a good sign.
- There are a lot of fun growth plays we will be running for the rest of this year
- v.3 is almost ready to go and will be sort of our last effort to get this product on a growth path
- LinkedIn changes along with new competitors has pressed us to think about the value prop of the product
- Been on a decline since the start of the year.
- Need to ramp up Google Ads spend a bit more to see if the growth in new subscribers/new sign-ups coincides with more spend.
- Steady little product that could potentially grow massively in October.
- Adding a couple new features to keep up with some of the existing players that we've lost some customers to.
- October will be
all systems goin terms of growth as the product is back to a steady state that includes a new pricing structure.
- Launching a chrome extension that will also include a Product Hunt launch